Need a name for my newly adopted girl!! Please help with suggestions!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeckaBuns89

Reaction score
I feel bad calling her the new one. Or the girl. Or what's her name and want her used to a name. She is so beautiful. Please post some name suggestions! Thanks so much!!

2015-11-27 22.16.39.jpg

She's beautiful. Some names I've thought of are Olive, Penny, and Lizzy. This are good rabbit names from my point of view. Hope your new bun is doing well!

Willow, Ella, Eclipse, Bella, Emerald, Jewel, Diamond, Fudge, Violet, Rose, Daisy.

That's all I could think of :p

She's gorgeous and I'm sure the right name will come soon :D

Thank you. I hope me and the boyfriend can agree on a name. Every time I try a name I look at her and try to think, does this fit? And then if I think it may, the boyfriend says it doesn't really lol. She is super pretty. She is having a little issue with the other girls. I have a thread about bonding my four in behavior. But I'm hoping more names shall come. I really just don't know
I'm not saying no to these names..I just feel like. You know when you have a word in mind and you can't just remember it or say it. It's how I feel lol. I mean we have a boy named Stellar. And a girl named Frankie. Her adopted name was Spencer but she doesn't know it and was rarely called by it. I wanted something pretty. So I don't know. I liked Luna. Or Evie. Willow is nice. A lot had saI'd daisy. Argh but they still don't seem to fit with her. But I feel bad calling her the girl. Or hey
Lol. If anyone has any suggestions on bonding four buns please post your suggestions as well. Either here or on the behaviors post.

Thanks!!

willow, darcy,,blitzen, nutmeg, buttons, nalla, cosmo, comet, cupid, vixen, blossom, petal, lola, lottie, clover, poppy, dandilion, indigo. just a few lol.. hope you find a name for your princess

To me she looks like a Harley, which I know isn't exactly a pretty-type name, it just popped into my head as a shortening of harlequin and seemed to fit her spunky pose in the first image. :)

I think Tilly is cute. Phoebe too. Mimzie (like the stuffed bunny from the movie) was what I wanted to name my one rabbit before I found out he was a boy.

Latest posts

Back