Hello, new to the forum. Excited to get some help and advice.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeckaBuns89

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm Becka. I live in PA, USA.
I am looking forward to getting advice on the forum for some bun issues and etc. That I am having.

I wanted to introduce myself, and my buns. Although I have dogs and cats as well, I am mostly focused on my buns especially at the moment. I have 4 beautiful buns who I love dearly.

2015-11-28%2011.34.26.jpg

Stellar is my neutered buck, who is a mini lop around 5 months old and 2.5lbs. We thought he was a girl because we were told he was, so his name used to be Stella. We found out he was a boy when we brought home a male and that day it seemed his nuggets decided to drop and we ended up taking that male back sadly as at the time I was told it is highly unlikely they would ever get along. Until I did lots of research and learned about bonding! So then we ended getting the next 3 females. At seperate times.

2015-11-28%2011.26.56.jpg

We have a new adoptee, she has yet to have a name. Her name we got her with was Spencer but she wasn't called this much and it doesn't seem to fit. She is a magpie harliquin lionhead. She is around 6lbs and we are still working with her she is skiddish but cuddly when you hold her. She is also spayed. I also hope to find a nice name for her here thar suits her.

2015-11-28%2011.25.49.jpg

2015-11-28%2011.25.27.jpg

Frankie and Binky.
Both were adopted from a rabbitry that needed to downsize. These two are sisters and already bonded. Frankie is a double mane lionhead about 2lbs. Binky is a runt and only about 1lb. They are so cute and super sweet! I love all my babies.

I will be making a thread or maybe if you have name suggestions for our new girl please post them here too:) thanks. And it's nice to meet you all. I can't wait to see more pics and poke around more. Yay!

Last edited:
Hello there and welcome to the forum, your bunnies are very cute :)

Latest posts

Back