My bunny fell!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StormyB

Reaction score
So I was holding Thumper when I was standing up and suddenly he climbed over my shoulder and landed on the floor. He's hopping okay and didn't make a sound, but is he okay?!?!?! I feel so bad, and I don't want him to be hurt and I feel like a horrible bunny mama. :cry2

My rabbits have jumped out of my arms and other family member's arms on several occasions and they have all survived. My one bunny Fred had a limp for a few days after jumping onto concrete, but I took him to the vet to check for any broken bones and none were found and he was fine in a few days. If your bunny is not even limping, I think he is probably fine. Just keep an eye out for any behavior changes.

My bunny jumped off my bed and landed pretty hard on the hardwood floors. She seemed ok but a few days later she was dragging her legs and limping. vet thinks she has a bruised spine and bulging disc. Her symptoms didn't show until two days later so just keep an eye out for any limping. Good luck i hope hes ok.

I tried to catch him....I feel so incredibly guilty, he's only a baby....I took him into bed with me and curled up with him apologizing over and over and feeding him lettuce.

Latest posts

Back