What breed are these

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They may both just be dwarfs. Is that their cage? If it is, how long do they spend in that cage on average? I'm just curious because your cage floor is wire and that can be quite harsh on rabbits feet.

It is but half of it has cardboard on the bottom. And these rabbits are kinda big.i thought dwarfs where small.

Weight and age would be helpful--They do look like mixes and not any Netherland Dwarf characters showing in either. The ears are shorter and the face is different with a dwarf. We had a Havana Mini Rex that looked just like them and had the pattern in black and white like your female has. Definitely cuties.

Oh okay. I was thinking that compared to all the cardboard and the bowls, that they are dwarf-sized. Maybe you could take a better picture such as maybe putting a penny next to them or a ruler, age, weight like other people suggested, the information might help us make a more accurate guess to what breed your bunnies are.

Latest posts

Back