Jaina and I :D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny_Cane

Reaction score
Hello! I had posted about my young bunny, Jaina, a few weeks back. But I had done so without introducing ourselves to the forum!!!

I got my little girl about 3 weeks ago, and she's 4-5 months old right now.

I tried using the guide on this website, but I'm still not sure what breed she is. She was originally bought from a PetSupermarket by a friend of mine who, 4 days later, discovered that she was allergic (along with the fact that her home was not one suited for a rabbit). If anyone has any ideas on her breed, please let me know!!!

I will be posting about her in some other topics either tonight or tomorrow night, as I need some help handling her BIG personality until I get her spayed next month.

Glad to be a part of this forum!! :D

IMG_1565.jpg

I'm not sure how to rotate the picture, since its right side up on my computer, so please excuse it being on its side!!!!!

Very cute and a mix of "who knows"--unless you know the exact history it's hard to say but there are the signs of a mixed ancestry. Love the white on the nose and have only seen one other Tort color with a nose like it--mixed ancestry also.

aw fiddle sticks, I just love that spot on his nose :bunny22:

and welcome to the party =0)

IMG_1565.jpg

Welcome to the forum I'm happy to answer and questions you might have!

I love Vienna torts :) they are so cute!

Hello there, Bandit and I welcome you to the forum. Jaina is just gorgeous :)

Latest posts

Back