My first bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,
I've been skulking around this forum for awhile now, reading the informative posts and enjoying the cute photos. My name is Laura and my rabbit is Harvey. We got her from a breeder. She's a Flemish Giant. She was supposed to be a boy. She was registered as a male. Then when we took her to the vet to get fixed and we got the surprise news that Harvey is a doe. We got her papers changed but kept her name the same since we were used to it.
She has her own room, and gets lots of excercise. She is 6 months old and 13 pounds. She has a wonderful personality. I'm happy to have her and glad to know about this Forum because it sure helps answer questions.

Darn, when I saw it the first time it wasn't an "OLD" movie. We rescued one from the "animal shelter" and the ad said "mixed male mini" and as it turns out SHE wasn't so mixed. One of the best we ever had, but I checked and told them to have somebody that knew what they were doing to check incoming bunnies so they wouldn't become a breeding station.

Back