Lionhead mix? (breed help)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mordecai

Reaction score
I've had this girl for about a month now. She's overweight but we're working on it. I definitely think she's a lionhead, but I think she's a mix. So, what do you guys think? Lionhead mix or just a big lionhead? If she's a mix, what do you think she's mixed with?

Some more information about Ava: She's almost 5 pounds, she's energetic, and her spots look like agouti.

ava%201a_zpsx8aopeqr.jpg

ava11_zpsozmud2aq.jpg

ava06_zpsfpmcnp6y.jpg

ava010_zpsgey6gyic.jpg

avaa_zpsur88vq9e.jpg

aaava_zpsj29tbnvo.jpg

ava%20001_zps502gv7sy.jpg

ava01_zpsxna5sopn.jpg

Last edited:
She definitely looks like a lion head mix, I love that cute little patch of hair :) I don't know what she could be mixed with but whatever she is, she is adorable :D

I think a lion head mix but I'm in Aus and have no experience with them I have only just seen pics (and I think there adorable) possible crossed with an English spot maybe? I'm not sure

Not with an English Spot, they're quite large rabbits and have quite a distinct body type. I agree with the others that you can really only speculate on lionhead mix. Very cute though :)

Lionhead mix. Looking at the shoulder it tell me that the 2nd breed look like ( mini rex, polish or a breed like that ).
The mane tell its a Lionhead, but the lack of it telle its cross. The chestnut color also tell its cross, because the current chestnut in lionhead is much darker than that.
I think it could be cross with a Dutch. The head, look like that. The weight is also arround that. And funny thing it doen't have any spot in the white part of a dutch.
Someone could have cross a Broken Lionhead with a Dutch!

I've had this girl for about a month now. She's overweight but we're working on it. I definitely think she's a lionhead, but I think she's a mix. So, what do you guys think? Lionhead mix or just a big lionhead? If she's a mix, what do you think she's mixed with?

Some more information about Ava: She's almost 5 pounds, she's energetic, and her spots look like agouti.

ava%201a_zpsx8aopeqr.jpg

ava11_zpsozmud2aq.jpg

ava06_zpsfpmcnp6y.jpg

ava010_zpsgey6gyic.jpg

avaa_zpsur88vq9e.jpg

aaava_zpsj29tbnvo.jpg

ava%20001_zps502gv7sy.jpg

ava01_zpsxna5sopn.jpg
she's a spotted English lion head mix we have the same one. 😊

We have a bunny that looks like these. I’m also thinking it’s a Lion Head and English Spot mix. She’s 7 pounds (loves her hay)ABFBF2BE-5E1F-42F2-B47A-991126517FE2.jpeg

Attachments

• 8E09034D-6EF9-4011-B51E-9A073A50C115.jpeg
    8E09034D-6EF9-4011-B51E-9A073A50C115.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back