that bunny look =0/

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lokin4AReason

R.I.P Little man ....
Reaction score
awaking to some remodeling that the kid(s) decided to do this morning. with turning on the light(s), I was greeted w/ great joy from my girl an somewhat from my boy ( still working on our bonded friendship. I take he didn't like that I took his manhood away ). doing my morning ritual ( hay, water, greens/pellets ) along w/ getting ready for work. in the process in getting ready for work, I was petting them while they are eating ...

but its just melted my heart at when I stopped and my girl didnt want me to stop. so I stayed a bit longer ( 15 to 20 mins ) rubbing the sides of her face and top of her head along massaging her ear(s) ... ( while my boy is just eating way, think he has a endless stomach ) ...

I give them all the rubbing in the afternoon w/ them running around the room. does anyone as the same problem at when they just want more and its just hard to leave them like wanting more loving from you ...

I was late to work once because Bandit kept pushing his head at my hand for head rubs, haha. I lost track of time and couldn't resist how cute he was :p

My girl diamond will watch me leave and once I'm walking past her hutch she will start scratching at the door then once she has my attention will look at my with her big blue eyes and I stick my finger in the wire door and then I will open the cage and play with both her and Cadbury and sometimes I late because of them😓 but I feel bad for them :(

Yes!! All the time!! When I wake up in the morning to give my bunny pellets and since I have dogs *4 & 1 expecting* they beg and when they beg they get on their back legs and scratch at our thigh, Mr.blueberry gets on his back legs and reachs as high as he can and gives the eyes! So cute :D

My dogs do it too 😂 and my birds make a crying noise that they learnt from the dogs 😭 so I have all the animals (except fish and hermits crabs) wanting attention :( it someone ones gets hard but I still love them all hehehe

man, it happened again ..... doing my stuff and getting ready to kick myself out to work, I just get that stare ( I need some loving ) =0/

spend 30 mins. w/ them and was 15 mins. late for work =0X

Today I was refilling there water bottles and then I opened Cadbury and diamonds cage and I was greeted by Cadbury and i said how is my beautiful girl today and Dimond hopped up behind her and then she gave me and cads a death stare and had a face like i thought I was your beautiful girl you trader! It was so funny I should of got a photo... Even her eyes went bigger 😁

They gave us trained well 😂 I know a there looks for every bunny... The I am hungry look I hate you look I love you look I want more food look I want a carrot or some veggies look there is many looks

Cloudy is one of my only bunnies who would rather cuddles than outdoor play time! He's adorable :D
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1438343343.625102.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1438343419.188619.jpg

Pluto giving me his, 'I need more pats' look :)View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1438343513.718899.jpg

Pluto giving me one of his other looks! This is his, 'I don't want to be at the show, take me home' look :D Love his little bunny glare.View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1438343625.242634.jpg

Hahahaha, he's such a little grump :D I went to go have lunch and came back to the rabbit area and he was sitting in his cage glaring at me. I quickly took that photo. Best one I have of him!

what a look =0)

someone leaving me like that for lunch ( and not bringing back any for me, I would've done the same =0X ) j/k

loving the colour around his nose area, its like its airbrushed on ..

Hahahaha, I am his slave and he was probably disappointed that I didn't bring him any treats :D He did get treats when we got home though! He won Best of Breed and Best Lop in Show, so I was very proud of him and gave him treats :)

Yes, I love the colouring around his face :) It's also on his sides, tail and feet 😍

Latest posts

Back