Last Stages of Bonding

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieHarleyPoppy

Reaction score
As you may know, I have been working on bonding the newest addition to the family, Poppy, to already-bonded Charlie and Harley. Although it's been a slow go, the bunnies all get along in their "neutral bonding area" as well as in front of their cages.

I have a large pen with a center divider to keep them separated and since they were doing so well, I decided to see what would happen if I pulled it out...it's a disaster. They almost get along but the big two usual end up ganging up on Poppy and kicking her out of the pen all together.

Anyone have advice for this final stage? Should I try and descent everything? Any tips or tricks? I feel like they are so close!!

Thank you![

ATTACH]15801[/ATTACH]

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1438045883.443392.jpg

Well, when introducing a new puppy to dominant animals, I normally force interaction by sitting on the floor with the new pup in my lap and just interacting with the others normally.

I have no idea if this would help you out, since dogs=/=rabbits, but most animal psychology is pretty similar so it might be worth a try.

Latest posts

Back