Hello from Nutmeg and Mom

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MomTooMany

Reaction score
Hello there
I am so excited to find this forum. I have a little girl who is a lionhead bunny. She is a 11 month old rescue.

I also have a blue and gold macaw named Coco, a greenwing macaw named Logan, a caique named Jake, a cat named Sophie, a lab named Bear, and last but not least a pig named Matilda. Hence the nick lol

Nutmeg is amazing. It took her some time to come around but with love and trust in time she became a sucky baby. I typically call her baby.

I bath and groom her every other day and she loves the water.

I have had rabbits all my life. I would love to get a second one but I don't want to take away from Nutmeg. That...and I am disabled and can only care for all the animals we already have. My 5 children who are in their 20s or teens help out a lot ............thank god.

Well I have babbled on and on.....I look forward to reading the discussions and meeting new people.

Momtoomany

Thank you for the welcome. Yes I do bath her. It helps to remove all the loose hair and to maintain her grooming .

Hello there and welcome to the forum, yours must be a noisy house indeed with those macaws :D

The macaws are not as loud as one would think.

And I do brush her but it never gets all the hair. I am going shopping for a new brush today.

That sounds like an amazing array of animals! :D Welcome!

Latest posts

Back