My rescue bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not too sure on what breed he could be, but I know that providing his weight and some other details will help more experienced people here give you some idea :)

He is adorable! It's great that you've rescued him :D

He's a gorgeous boy, he looks like a big guy maybe he's part Rex or Flemish giant I'm not positive of course cause I'm not an expert on the subject.

I couldn't tell you what breeds might be in his background, but he's a real cutie :D

Hey guys, he's settled in really well with my other bunny. He's a beautiful colour. He's not a baby, not clear on age as when he was rescued he was a stray. He's pretty big actually!

Sugarlump (the tan one) is 5lb which was his weight at his last vets appt last month.

Mopsie is much heavier, I'd say between 7 - 8lb.

I love these guys so much haha. Attaching another run in the next few weeks to extend their running space. :)

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1436045952.069510.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1436045963.901823.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1436045979.819065.jpg

Look how pretty they are together! Such a lovely contrast. (I know it's not an important aspect of owning bunnies, but these two are really photogenic together.)

Does he have extremely soft fur, like a velveteen rabbit? If so my money would be on rex. A bit big for a mini rex so probably a regular rex.

Yeah his fur is really soft... I did the breed id thing earlier and it came up as a standard Rex :) can't get over how well they've gotten along. He's really settled in lovely and my Sugarlump is absolutely loving the company and friendship now. Although now I've had to double up on food and hay because they both eat truck loads haha.

Latest posts

Back