Laura & Alfie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlfieREX

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i have already posted somewhere else on the forum but I thought u better introduce myself and my bunny properly.

My name is Laura and I have just recently brought home the cutest 9 weeks old REX called Alfie!! I had bunnies growing and and latterly took the main responsibility for Abby and Libby who we lost about 3 years ago. I was still quite young when we got them but think I have a few good years rabbit experience under my belt, I will probably ask lots of questions about raising, rearing and handling baby buns though as kine were a fair bit older when I started taking on the responsibility for caring for then!

Nice to meet you all!!

View attachment 1435704620034.jpg

Hi there and welcome, Alfie looks like a real cutie, I love their oversized ears when they're younger :D

Thank you! He is a little cutie. I love his big ears too. He's such a funny little chap and I'm loving starting to see parts of his little personality showing as he gets more familiar with me :) Chester looks lovely!!! I just love the rex fur and it doesn't cause my allergies to flare up either! :) xx

Hello and welcome to the forum. One of ours, Bambi is the darkest brown rex I have ever seen--she's a sweetie and my only regret is she is getting to be very old at 12 years now. She is a rescue and was very shy at first, but with patience and work she turned in to an attention pest and will get right up on my lap when I set on the floor. Loves to have her head and neck rubbed and will let me hold her head in my hand while I'm rubbing her. She even let's me put my hand under her belly and rub her.

Welcome to the forum! I too have a young (Mini) Rex named Norman who is five weeks old, and his ears are so comical.:)

Latest posts

Back