Oscar Says Hello To Every Bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OscarTheBunny

Reaction score
Hi, I haven't really introduced myself properly to the site so I should do it now... Oscar is my little bunny, he is 3-4 months old the vet said and he loves papaya and banana as treats. His favourite veg at the moment is romaine lettuce, he gobbles it in minutes. He is a kind of rabbit that will eat and save, not gobble all of it now kind of rabbit, could call him sensible. His grumpy, hormonal behaviour is starting to show up but as his owner I am going to get him neutered to prevent that behaviour and to make sure he doesn't get testicular cancer to prolong his life. I have only had him for a few days and we are already bonding. Oscar gives bunny kisses to everyone :) :kiss1:

1435602184612[1].jpg

Last edited:
your bunny is adorable. i just got two holland lops last week. what is his grumpy behavior? I'm going to take my girls in to be spayed as soon as they start being moody but I don't know what that really means when it comes to a rabbit.

Very cute. When they are babies, they are just so friendly. Then puberty happens, and they are like having a moody teenager around as you never know whether they will be friendly or crabby or some variation in between--some even get SUPER territorial.

your bunny is adorable. i just got two holland lops last week. what is his grumpy behavior? I'm going to take my girls in to be spayed as soon as they start being moody but I don't know what that really means when it comes to a rabbit.

Whenever its play time you can see he is so excited, but I have noticed recently a increase in territorial behaviour, he is now rubbing his chin on things including me. Yes me, he would come up to me and rub his chun on my hand. He also snorted a few times recently and has had tantrums when playtime is over. Hopefully when I get him neutered this behaviour will go away and he will be a much more happier bunny :)

Hello there and welcome to the forum, I just love Oscar's markings, he's very cute and it's so great that he settled in very quickly.

Latest posts

Back