Lunchbox says hello! (But not really, because she's grumpy.)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frozenstars

Reaction score
Hello, everybody! I have been a proud bunny parent for about six months now to Lunchbox, an almost seven month old lady bunny. She is my darlin' and I love her so, so much! Even though she is the grumpiest bunny I've ever met.

Attached are pictures from her first trip outside last week!

As for myself, I am a novice bunny owner who is nervous about providing my bunny with the BEST care, so I am glad to join this community (and stop lurking).
Also! Hoping to get a whole lot of "moving with bunny" advice because we are moving from New Jersey to Florida in just a couple of weeks!!

IMG_20150624_143737[1].jpg

IMG_20150624_144136[1].jpg

Last edited:
I had a super hard time picking a name for her because we didn't know her sex when we got her. So after much deliberation and too many options, my boyfriend tossed out Lunchbox, because she knows how to put away food like one. And it was too cute not to go with it!

I mostly use uncommon names aswell my pets get normal names but my show bunnies get weird names hahaha :) I look at my buns and they practically name there selves :)

welcome to the party =0)

cute bun and I hope that you have some room for her for that long journey to FL

how far down the panhandle will you three will be moving too ... ?

Latest posts

Back