Greetings!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lima

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Lis, and I am the proud parent of Olive, 6 week old Holland Lop. Olive is my first pet rabbit since I was a child. I just got her three days ago and have many questions and concerns, so thought I should search out a forum/discussion group for information, assistance and ideas, etc.

I am also a mommy to two pups and a cat. The first day was a lot of sniffing and checking out the cage, the past day and a half, its been everybody doing their own thing and not paying too much attention. I decided not to take chances and when I am not around I keep Olive locked in my room away from the rest of the girls.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Lis

DSC_9552.jpg

Hello there and welcome to the forum :)

The main thing to keep in mind at first is if starting a different food, or introducing new foods, do it very slowly (start with an amount the size of a fingernail the first day) to avoid any stomach upsets. Rabbits are can be quite sensitive to dietary changes. It sounds like she's settling in pretty well though.

Olive is a cutie! How is she doing? I've read that if you get a bunny under 8 weeks they could have digestive issues because they were taken from their moms too early. Have you had any issues?

Latest posts

Back