Binkying space

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butter

Reaction score
My bunny is generally a happy bunny but I've noticed lately that she doesn't binky as much. I think it's because when we first got her 3 months ago, she stayed mostly at my boyfriend's place and since he has carpeted floor she could binky as her heart desired. But in the past 3 weeks she's stayed at my place, which has hardwood floor, she rarely binkied. She'll do a small one and then stop because I think she's afraid to slip.

I tried getting a rug (5'x7') but I don't think it's big enough for her to jump around in. I don't want cover up all the hardwood floor with rugs. Are there any suggestions on what I can do to help her binky as she pleases? Also if she isn't binkying as much, does that mean she's not as happy?

Bandit was the same when I moved to a place with hardwood floor. I got an rug to cover some of the area and he uses that as his binky zone. The first day I put it down he went crazy doing binkies on it. There's not much else you can do except use rugs, Bandit will ocassionally do simple binkies on the hardwood, but he only does all the crazy fun ones on the rug. It's worth keeping it there, 5x7 may not be large, but it's enough and better than nothing. I think my rug may be about the same size.

Latest posts

Back