Litter box revelation!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swarning1222

Reaction score
I just wanted to share, I usually use the big corner pet litter box for my females cage, and my male has a rectangular little tote thing for his. Both have worked well for them. But I put their hay outside their boxes so it doesn't get soiled and it makes a huge mess. Well I have 6 seven week old babies who I was keeping in a big pen in my utility room. They recently started escaping, climbed onto a shelf in there, knocked down a brand new $2 plastic painting tray and went to the bathroom in it!! So I tried to correct the problem, put the paint tray back on the shelf, and they just kept doing it!! So I did away with the pen (I didn't want them to hurt themselves jumping in and out), blocked off everything they shouldn't be getting into, and filled the lower part of the tray with bedding for litter and the higher part for hay, and they love love love it!!! It works really well they way there is a low and high part so their hay doesn't get soaked. It's not super huge but my the mama fits fine in it and seems to think its the best thing she's ever seen! I just wanted to share, I never thought something so cheap and random would be so efficient and fun for them to use! ☺️View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1432816898.097058.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1432816964.613462.jpg

Haha yes and as soon as I open the door they all book out into the living room. I'm starting to think I spoiled them too much and I can't find anybody as crazy as I am to take these babies lol 🙈 I know there's other crazy bunny people out there I just can't find them!!

Latest posts

Back