Lost my female bunny today

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormey

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I rescued two six year old lop eared rabbits and today I had to put down the female, she stopped eating and I took her to the emergency and the vet said that she has a tumor most likely cancerous and she is bone skinny, most likely from the tumor. These where my first rabbits so I did not know they where skinny. Three monthes ago my mom took them to a vet to get the male fixed and to have their claws trimed, don't you think the vet would of said that these are very sick rabbits and very thin? And don't you think the vet could of noticed the tumors, this vet found them just by feeling her sides and even let me feel them. I'm afraid the male might have cancer also because he feels skinny too, they where both eating good, romaine lettuce, Timothy hay, Timothy pellets, grass hay, salt lick.

Now that the male is all alone is he going to be sad and depressed, and I think I should find him an older female rabbit, any advice would be great.

Latest posts

Back