Toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny-Benard

Reaction score
Ideas for handmade cardboard toys? He has a lot that I've made him but I love to make them and he loves playing.... Ideas?

Having a tube with a lid on is hilarious to watch them try to open it. You have to let them know there's treats inside and then just sit back and watch :p
You could try two tubes, both with one end covered and then make one tube slightly bigger than the other so it can slide over the other one?

I use toilet rolls stuffed with hay, treats and pellets, they don't last that long now. Egg boxes are good too. You can close them so it takes them longer to get to the treats.

Favourite one at the moment is putting cardboard tubes with other miscellaneous things. Treats are in the bottom of the box. Hilarity ensues as you watch their different approaches to getting the treats
10865273_1385907571711543_947531326_a.jpg

I'd love to hear or see what others do to re-inspire me

I use toliet rolls and stuff hay, treats, pellets in them and another thing I make is a cardboard box (small) and I put all there favourite things in it and it is so funny to watch them after a while I open a little bit of it so they don't get too frustrated at it😂 I also make a weaved mat someone else posted it and you should look there amazing

Thank you! I've done the weaved mat & the stuffed toilet rolls. But he is mostly interested in his teddy bear...

I've done a maze out of cardboard boxes! They love those. I also cut toilet paper tubes into six strips and wrap them around each other with a treat in the middle so they have to struggle to get it out.

If you have newspaper make a bow shape and use string to make it a bow then stuff whatever you want treats hay in the opening!

Latest posts

Back