how big of a run do I need?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sara1991

Reaction score
Hello :) I have finally managed to get my shed up and in a livable state for little Dolly (they are a lot harder to build than they look!) now I'm looking into attaching an outdoor area for her and was just wanting some advise on what would be an okay size? I know the bigger the better but right now I'm just looking for something fairly cheap and easy to attach until I have enough money to build a walk in run so what would be the minimum she would need to put her on and keep her happy? The shed she is in is a 6x8ft. Thanks

Hi as a bunny owner who is always looking for new, cheaper, bigger enclosures for her bunny, me try to help. It needs to be big enough for her to stand up strait without her ears touching the top also it needs to be long and wide enough for her to run around in. So depending on her breed at least 2-4 feet long.( I mean its called a run for a reason,lol) anyways . it depends on what breed she is for the dimensions but it sounds like u have a huge inside enclosure. For her so I don't think it needs to be to big since she will get a lot of her excercies inside.

Latest posts

Back