Bad behavior

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My bunny is about 6 months old so she is still young but For a while she is always getting into trouble and being quite a brat; ripping stuff under the bed, chewing any chord she can find, digging and ripping my blankets on my bed, and even nipping and clawing! If I try to make her stop digging on my bed she will try to bite me and will not back down. Sometimes I'll put her back on the floor and immediately she'll jump back onto the bed and it goes back and forth a couple times. I thought this testy behavior would go away after she got spayed but it hasn't

Please help any opinion or response would be greatly appreciated!!

Last edited:
little one just has a lot of energy ... just need some toy(s) along w/ some obstacle(s) for her to burn that energy off

my two bun(s) do the same, but my space is limited. so every time I let them out, I just make sure they are occupied ( so that they don't get into trouble ) =0)

also making the room that they are in, you have to bunny proof it a bit ... because they love to nip and chew =0/

She got spayed almost two weeks ago and what kind of obstacles could I make? She'd definitely love that!!!!

U should try and put stuff in her way or say NO when she tries it again. Also keep her occupied so she doesn't think about the cords or blankets. My bunny cinder is also 6 months old so will chew any chord in sight but once I give her attention and unbore her she doesn't go by them

Back