how much does your mini lop weigh?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovepets

Reaction score
my mini lop is 7.8 pounds, but she isn't "fat". when she is hopping abound, you can see that she is quite trim.

i am trying to see if she is just big, of if she is average. she gets roughly 1/3 pellets a day and unlimited 2nd cutting hay and some fresh greens on the side

She is adorable!

My rabbits have come from rescues so they are usually mixed breeds of some kind. I'm no expert on pure breeds. I do know that ARBA states that the maximum weight of a mini-lop is 6.5 lbs. Is yours pedigreed?

My "mini-lop" (likely mix) weighs in the 5 lb range.

100_9892.jpg

100_7797.jpg

She's beautiful :) my minilop is only 5 months so he still has some growing to do but he is quite big so far. I think he's about 5 pounds now. I'm not sure that he'll be 7.8 pounds though, but I would honestly love it if he does! Lol

image.jpg

cute cute!!

i am guilty of buying from a breeder (i should have rescued because rescuing means the world to me!! :( i really wish i could proudly say she was a rescue) and i think i could have bought the pedigree if i wanted to, but i don't remember. i do know that both her parents are mini lops (she was a mini lop breeder).

So cute bunnies! <3

Mine is around 6lb, not pure breed.

bunny_posing_around_by_piruquitas-d7oe2so.png

Last edited:
Cory, yours looks sort of like a lion lop, more fuzzy around the face- :) cute!

Latest posts

Back