Handmade Toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimbasMom

Reaction score
I've been doing my research for months now and I am not a fan of store bought toys and neither are my buns. I'd love to support someone who makes toys and sells on etsy (my weakness) if anyone knows of a shop please share.

If no shops are known would anyone be interested in purchasing toys and rabbits goodies that are handmade? My two babies are like my children and I love to do new things for them as I would love to make for other people's lovely buns as well!!

Input very appreciated!
Simba & Nala's Mommy

Ha! I've done a lot of searching for bunny toys as well. I haven't boughten many yet! You should definitely make some! I love seeing things people come up with. This silly little bunny on instagrams favorite thing to do is run around with a balloon attached to a ribbon. It's adorable.

Here's some places I found with bunny toys! They're mostly hand made I think.

Napoleon Bunny Parte They also have a website of their own here.

This etsy and this etsy have awesome wood creations for bunnys.

@cayzi, yes! Those are so nice. I have the hay feeder that I bought from them and my rabbits love it. They don't chew on it though.
@simbasmom, have you tried giving them apple tree branches? My bunnies love them. I also buy things from busybunny.com and most of their toys have been a hit.

@cayzi I will definitely look into those shops! Thanks for the recommends. I will also buy some supplies in bulk and see what I can come up with. Keep your eyes open. I will share pictures as soon as I have some creations.

@stevesmum yes we do have apple branches but once the bark is gone all interest is lost. And it doesn't take long for them to chew off the bark.

I am also thinking about creating personal pet signs. Would anyone be interested in these?

Here is my store but its geared towards Australian bunny owners. I always look up all the things available in the US and get super jealous. Most online stores don't ship to Australia or do at an astronomical price. Store only came about because I ended up buying everything in bulk and my place was starting to look like a scene from hoarders (all the hay didn't help) so its mostly toy parts left over from making my own buns toys.

Anyway, can't wait to see what you come up with. I have hit a creative block and need some inspiration :)

So I have placed a small Oder for supplies to begin the process. I'm excited about this new adventure in my life!

Now my question is what types of toys do your buns like? I know every bun is different. Mine like the types they can throw and play tug o war with. I also have a digger that could spend all day with a box of paper. But I don't want to make toys only my buns like. I need options!

Share your buns favorite toys. Pictures welcome as well!

Both my buns love cardboard and wooden things. They both like treat balls. Willow balls. etc.
Molly is into stringy things. Anything stringy she can bite and munch on forever. We have a dollar store cat tunnel which has strings on it to collapse it and she nibbles on them a lot. She also like biting my shorts strings.

She had this and loved the stringy bits at the bottom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back