How to get Phoenix to be more active: anyone?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhoenixTheMiniLop

Reaction score
Hello everyone, was wondering why Phoenix used to be very active (run around and binky and be silly) in my bedroom which she has free roam of when I let her out of her x-pen.
She just doesn't seem to do it anymore? I wish she would! I miss my happy baby! She will still sit with me (occasionally) and let me touch her but she wont go and be curious like she used to.
I know this could very well have something to do with her not being very well lately (abnormal poos, ears going cold then hot) but could it be something else or am I just freaking out?
Anyone with any answers please let me know, I miss her being a happy bun!!!!

Your description of Phoenix indicates possible health issues. Abnormal poos and temperature extremes. I'd recommend seeing a rabbit savy vet as soon as you can.

I agree. It's been a while that she hasn't been herself, and it seems like something is still off with her. I know you love her to pieces And I think you should investigate further.

She is due to have her blood tests this morning so hopefully we can find something out!!! I don't have a rabbit-savvy vet anywhere near me but I've been taking her to a vet.
I just want her to get better!!!! :(

Just dropped my baby off, she was very upset going to the vet. She was trying to escape from her carrier :(
I asked if they could put her somewhere away from dogs & cats and they agreed so I'm very happy about that. Blood tests and urine test being done today and will be getting any medication she needs.
Everyone tell me she will be ok!!!!!

Omg, that is so scary! I would be an emotional train wreck right now if my Mel was going through that, I think you are holding it together quite well actually. I flip out when Melvin acts even the slightest bit out of the ordinary...like the other day he only took a few bites of breakfast then went on with his other business. My first thought was "Oh he must be sick and dying!" since he normally inhales his breakfast. I soon discovered he had gotten up on the table and into the bowl of popcorn I left out the night before! That little stinker!

Not sure if you would say I was keeping it together! I was a wreck :(
But I felt ok knowing she was in good hands but still very scary! I will find out results tomorrow so I will update you's all when I get the phone call.

What a little naughty! Haha how cheeky of Melvin!!! Do his poos change after doing something naughty like this??

Not really. Sometimes they change color to a lighter brown but they usually stay the same size and consistency. He a tough bun, he was on his own for who knows how long when I found him abandoned in a neighborhood the winter before last. He's basically a hobbit since all he wants to do is eat and play and be merry.

Awww he is a little toughie isn't he! Poor baby, so lucky you found him. His the sweetest :) hehe

Latest posts

Back