I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my rabbit! Show me your bunnies too!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha thank you! And what a cute name! Mine is named peanut :) fits him pretty well. And I'm not really sure on what he is. He might be a mix of a holland lop bunny and another from what his ears look like. Or maybe he just has funny ears. Either way I love him 😋

ahhh! what a cutie! i love harlequin colored buns!! <3

this is my rabbit, solara, she's my last bun left.. i think she's a mini-rex mix!
tumblr_ncq7ipC59N1qilpw0o1_500_zpsdrwfj1za.png

here's her with sabriel, who passed away sept 25, 2014 because of gi stasis. he was a dutch.
DSC_0611_zps0bdxze9b.png

and here's her with silas, who had to be put to sleep on april 4th, 2015 because of age-related illnesses. he was a chinchilla/flemish giant mix i think.
tumblr_zpsjgpqzasc.png

poor girl isn't very people friendly and loves having a rabbit friend (boys only lol!). so i'm thinking of getting another bun if i can get my family to agree, :)

Soo cute I have for rabbits now and it hard to look after them but it is so worth it in the end they like to chew on cardboard

Peanut you are just the cutest!! :)
Haha yes, when I'm taking heaps of Phoenix she is like "go away!!" She is too cute though!

Latest posts

Back