I lost my best friend, HipHop today.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brent

Reaction score
We met 13 years and 8 months ago. I went to a pet store. You were part of a litter of baby bunnies in a cage. I stuck my finger in through the cage and you came up to it. I told the store attendant That's the one I want. You were such a great companion and brought me so much joy and happiness throughout the years. We are going to miss you so much!
Good-Bye
Brent and Sharon

img_0594-7173.jpg

That's a bittersweet feeling for me. I'm so sorry for the loss of such a great rabbit. It makes me happy to hear about rabbits living to be 13 years and older. It means they had a good long run and are ready for the next great adventure. I am going to do everything I can to ensure that my rabbits have the longest most prosperous life I can give them. When they pass on, they will do it knowing they were loved and happy for the longest time they could possibly be.

So very sorry for your loss, but as others have stated above, your bun lived a full and happy life. What a wonderful gift. I too have a senior bun (about 8-9 years old) and it is my prayer that he will be able to enjoy his golden years like your bun did. Binky free in green pastures HipHop.

Latest posts

Back