Advice needed- litter box habits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PetersMummy

Reaction score
Some of you may be following little Peter on his journey. He's currently outside in the shed but since he's been outside I'm feeling like we can't bond as well? He usually has free run of the garden but was getting so difficult for me (being pregnant) to run about to catch him to put him to bed I've had to stop it and buy him a run. So I'm feeling double guilty!

My question is.. If I bring him inside will he go back to use his litter box? Or will he be doing his buisness all over the house. When I got him he was not litter trained at all but I have managed to get him to do all buisness in the litter box- or at least when he's in his shed/hutch anyway.
My problem is, when he's out in the garden he doesn't go back to his litter tray to wee/poo. He will just do it in the garden so I worry if I let him roam the house he won't think to go back to use his litter box.

Has anyone got any experience with house rabbits and litter training! I don't mind a few poops here and there but don't want to be cleaning rabbit wee or loads of poo!

Want to bond with him the best I can and now with a new baby on the way I don't want him to feel pushed out/have less time for him x

Latest posts

Back