Boppity bunny song

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluffybuns

Reaction score
Hi hoomins! Melvin here. Since I don't have the bruthers or sizters or frinds like me, ma mommy gives me mooving pikturez of others to enjoys.
This ones is ezspeshially good:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0u4ut64lOo[/ame]

Trix here-

My favourite song!!!!! But there was ONE HUGE MISTAKE- I wasn't on the video :( hmmmmph!!!!

Love,

Trix

Trix here-

Dumpy just explained to me that I would not be living in his house if I were in the video.

Dumpy says he eill make me a star on u tube.

Love,

Trix

Wow, how kewl of your dumpy!
I asks ma mamma and she told me I'd have to get off my lazy butt if I wuz gunna b a star. So I rolled over za other way and went back to sleepyztime.
I get kamra shy anyway.

Dumpy is okay for an old guy. I used to call him Daddy Doo Doo, but Lumpy came up with Dumpy, so that's what I call Old Man Daddy these days. Lumpy has been gone for nearly six years... :(

Gotts to watch sleeping- Dumpy gets scared then wakes me out of a great slumber if I am really relaxed. He says its on account of making sure I am still around. Duh! I'm right here!!!! Just 'cos I'm nearly twelve Dumpy gets all wimpy and scaredy. Humans are so weerd somes times.

Love,

Trix

Latest posts

Back