Gunk in buns eyes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhoenixTheMiniLop

Reaction score
Hey guys im would appreciate it if you read this and gave me some answers please
She is around 13 weeks old and sometimes I notice some gunk in her eyes some days and I wipe it out, it isn't much at all its a tiny amount but I'm just wondering if this is ok?? Please let me know, I don't want it to increase and for her to get sick

Thanks everyone

If it's just a little bit of gunk - like the sleep that we get in the corner of our eyes - it's fine. :)

Clementine gets it in her eyes and Felix cleans it out on the regular. I have to clean it out of Felix's eyes, because Clementine's not super into eye licking. :p

Yes well it is a very small amount so that's good to hear!! Aww haha that is adorable!! Phoenix doesn't have a friend to clean her so I'm the one :) but she is my baby so I have no problem!! Thanks for answering that for me :)

Yep that's what I was thinking, it hasn't increased though so I think it's all good for now :)

Latest posts

Back