My rabbitry-sunbathing time!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooray for rabbits and sunshine. I'm working on an outdoor play area for my bun too. I'm using chicken wire to enclose a cluster of trees and building a play structure out of bamboo. Will post pics when it's ready.

Wow that's cute! I like how they're all snuggled together:)

Yea they love to sunbathe in a big group,somedays they act like they dont like each other and bicker,other days they are best of friends!
Fluffybuns,please do post some pics up of your buns out enjoying the sunshine,one side of our back garden is walled at 7ft and the other side meshed so all our guys spend all day everyday out playing.Only weather they wont tolerate is high winds.

Do you know what else you can do? Get some plastic (stackable) crates that have one side lower that others and place it in your play area upside down. This picture is not quite what I mean but I just wanted to give you an idea. Rabbits love to have a cover above their head, and holes in the crate would allow sun in. I think they cuddle together because they may not feel very safe in an open space (they don't know you protected them)

crate.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back