Some stunning buns - share pictures youve seen

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nucky

Reaction score
I have a cute Holland lop that I adopted recently but I love the look of these elegant, sable marten rex's. Possibly the most beautiful animal I've ever seen!

lotty.jpg

Wow their coat is so beautiful. The blend is really nice.

I've always loved the look of this bunny! I follow them on instagram. I just love the little bits of grey on white :)

46406065fb.jpg

Ummm that first bunny is the most beautiful bun I have ever seen! I want one <3

I think that your bunny is a smoke pearl not a seal point&#128514;

No offends but I think you go it wrong, I have had seal points all my life and I have never had a seal point that has markings like that... That is my opinion tho&#128523;

Oh! Well when I adopted him, his papers said "seal point". What's the point in arguing that? &#128524;

I just google searched 'smoke pearl rabbit' and 'seal point rabbits' and both coloring are pretty much Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V (copy paste)! How can we tell the difference?&#128514;

I'm going to actually say blue point for your bunny shesophist. Smoke pearls have more of a smokey gray body color where as blue points have a cream or off white color.

Sable points have sepia brown points where as your bunny definitely has blue ones. Regardless I love the color. Oh and the little white on the nose indicates she is a Vienna marked rabbit

I'm probably biased but probably the most stunning rabbits I see are my tans. The dark black versus the deep mahogany red underneath is the most gorgeous combination ever ;)

one.jpg

100_0875.jpg

Omgggg, your rabbits are GORGEOUSSSS!!! I like you! Thanks for your help on everything &#9786;&#65039;
Where did u find this info?

Latest posts

Back