Male Vs Female

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrittyKay

Reaction score
So like the title says
what do you think
Male or Females

am going to get him/her fixed but wont have the time right away to do so

Just in general opinions I've had both in the past as i bred Dutch but they were out door rabbits

This time i am Getting a Polish

from a breeder dont know ages yet waiting for pictures from here

Thanks in Advance

I like males, but I'm probably biased because Bandit is male and I've never owned a female. I've heard people say that their females are more moody, they're more inclined to dig, but not all are obviously the same and some people say the reverse about the genders. So it really depends on the bunn.

As far as polish either sex can be very friendly. Boys I'd say are a little more outgoing. There's not much of a difference that we notice between our boys and girls.

As far as polish either sex can be very friendly. Boys I'd say are a little more outgoing. There's not much of a difference that we notice between our boys and girls.

Thanks have you ever noticed males spraying a lot of not at all when neutered?
for as many rabbits ive had i have only had 1 indoor when i was very little and it was a female im just worried about getting a male beacuse of that reason or else i have had very friendly male rabbits

I've had both genders - my first, Scone MacBunny, was a male. He was not neutered, and he never sprayed or was aggressive or cage-protective, or displayed any other undesirable behavior for which neutering is usually prescribed during his seven-and-a-half years. He was a soft-furred bundle of personality. Scone was a great bunny, and I still miss him five years after he passed away.

My present companion bunny, Natasha Rabbitova, is a spayed female. She is much more stubborn and destructive than Scone was, more wary and slower to approach new people, and just as loving and affectionate and intelligent.

Both had tempers and the classic Mini Rex attitude, and didn't mind letting me know when they're annoyed.

I was just thinking last night that while Scone used to chin everything to mark it as his, I've never seen Natasha chin anything. I wonder if it's a gender-linked thing, or just their different personalities?

Every rabbit is an individual, so you just have to see how yours turns out.

Oh interesting ive never seen a rabbit chin any thing its kind of like when a cat head butts you to mark you as theres

but i hope all gose well im thinking ill get a male

i have only ever had 1 bunny that i couldnt figure out what as wrong with him or if any thing i bred my dutches an the babys were always so friendly but i had one that when he got older would growl at me an claw at me i couldnt even open up his cage i felt bad i couldnt touch him he was so pretty but he had no problem with men just women

Latest posts

Back