What else?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James2614

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Our two bunnies are now happily living outside in these respective hutch and run set ups. Later on I'm getting another run to make each a metre longer.

The white one keeps rattling the run with her teeth and scrabbling at it with her paws so I'm looking for something for her to do. She's got a couple of toys and they have plenty of hay daily. The brown one is happy enough wandering around eating grass. What can I do to help keeps dani busy?

James

Are they only in the runs if they're supervised? If not be aware that those runs aren't predator or escape proof.

I'm not an expert in toys for outdoor rabbits but generally speaking buns like things they can destroy ( phone books, cardboard boxes, packing paper) or throw (hard plastic cat toys, baby keys).
I'm not sure how feasible it would be for you, but I often make my rabbits work for their food by feeding them out of a cat treat ball. I also clicker trained them and they now do tricks for their pellets which they think are treats.

Yea only supervised until we get a tarpaulin at the weekend. As you can see to the left of the white ones hutch there's some old cupboard doors as she was digging out lol. And ok, I'll pop a box in for her to destroy :). I put their hay in toilet roll tubes and either let them eat their way to it or hang it up so they have to stretch to get it :)

Latest posts

Back