Bunny making grunting squeaky noises while sleeping?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emilybispo

EmilysBunnies
Reaction score
Title says it all... she does this all the time and also she bobs her head and is acting like she's trying not to fall asleep, any ideas of what this is?

she's not distressed she's a happy go lucky bunny she does this every time she sleeps in a "meat block" position.:huh

Is she he rabbit in your avatar photo? Red eyed white rabbits often do what we call "scanning" where they sort of bob their heads from side to side to get a better look at things.
As for the squeaky noises, if it's something new you hadn't noticed before I'd keep an eye out for other respiratory symptoms, but some bunnies just happen to snore and that may be normal for her.

Is she he rabbit in your avatar photo? Red eyed white rabbits often do what we call "scanning" where they sort of bob their heads from side to side to get a better look at things.
As for the squeaky noises, if it's something new you hadn't noticed before I'd keep an eye out for other respiratory symptoms, but some bunnies just happen to snore and that may be normal for her.

she does it frequently and shows no signs of being unhealthy! and yes she is the one in my avatar!

Back