2 happy bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James2614

Reaction score
Hi everyone. As some of you will know we have been having some issues with our two female rabbits of 5 months. Yesterday we tried reintroducing them a few days after the spay as the vet recommended and they fought worse than ever. So we decided after some advice from you on here to keep the. Apart for at least a few weeks before thinking of introducing them again. So here they are in their new homes, they're both very happy, even though it may not be together.

Here is dani in their old hutch with outside run attached so she can go in and our whenever she wants (we are just going to open the door in the day)

And here is sandi in her brand new hutch (she's hiding right now haha) again the same story with being out whenever she wants

We gave dani the double level hutch because she was the aggressor so didn't want to put sandi in an environment that smells like her which may scare her (this is a guess by me and my fiancé). Also, dani is generally more athletic and runs about more so it made sense, thanks for all of the help I've received on here.

James

Last edited:
Nice homes!
I would suggest a meeting maybe a month or so after the last one is spayed as the hormones should be gone by then and those might be playing a role.
Best of luck!

Back