Pedigreed hollands

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhoffman

Reaction score
So, I have been thinking for quite some time. I really want to get a pair of pedigreed Holland lops. I am.not near any shows or anything, but I have had potential buyers back.out of purchasing one of my buns, as they aren't pedigreed. If I ever find a pair, I would be willing to travel to a show or two a year. However I know hubby won't go for me travelling to buy. :-( anyways, I know it is very risky to purchase a rabbit and have them shipped, but I am trying to find a good reputable breeder to help me out with this.

I am willing to pay the money, hubby just doesn't like the travelling thing. If you know of any breeders that ship please let me know.

I'd check with Jenny from Camelot Rabbitry - http://www.camelotrabbitry.com. I know she has done shipping outside the continental U.S., so she may be willing to help or have better connections with that than I would.

One thing that's important to keep in mind: Don't throw tons of money into rabbits simply because they're pedigreed. Make sure you're purchasing rabbits that are genetically and conformationally sound. They won't do you any good if they're pet quality rabbits with a paper attached.

Yes, that is exactly what I was thinking. I have been doing a lot of research on what look for in show quality. Thank you so much for the help. I will check her out.

Latest posts

Back