Hay Feeders

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrittyKay

Reaction score
Ive had 1 indoor rabbit in my life an a couple that were just temporally indoor due to mom bunny getting sick an not feeding them

so wondering what kind of hay feeders you guys have?

And also wondering why put the hay above the litter box?

like i said never had to go in depth with indoor rabbits usually i put the hay where they sleep for warmth an for bedding when they were out doors

:sigh: i feel like i should know the second question tried looking it up an found nothing

Thanks

Britt

Hay feeders are placed over litter boxes because rabbits tend to eat and poop. so it helps encourage rabbits to do all their business in the litter box.

as for my feeder, I have this paper organizer thing, kinda shaped like a bin or dish rack, with 1" square holes, sliced in half, and attached to an eggo waffle box with twist ties.

Hay feeders are placed over litter boxes because rabbits tend to eat and poop. so it helps encourage rabbits to do all their business in the litter box.

as for my feeder, I have this paper organizer thing, kinda shaped like a bin or dish rack, with 1" square holes, sliced in half, and attached to an eggo waffle box with twist ties.

Thank you Ive never had a problem with my rabbits pooping in there houses they liked to keep it clean an poop free

Latest posts

Back