Pics of cages

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_TOX

Reaction score
Hey Im looking for Ideas on how to set up my bunnies cage! Can you post pics on how your cages look? Thanks :hearts

10850218_773238366082433_7512251796763030639_n.jpg

10858432_773238392749097_2231587348707986613_n.jpg

Cubes from Walmart, bottom is one of those industrial floor mats from a hardware store. Levels are plywood, and ramps were made by my husband from Apple wood. Levels are covered with foam mats and luckily my buns don't chew on that but you never know. Bed on middle level is a memory foam bath mat. One litter box in the condo which I clean daily with a half vinegar/half water mix. One door on bottom level and one opening on roof for my access not theirs. Zip ties to reinforce and used for the door hinge. To lock it we use clamps.

image.jpg

I answered your question on the other thread. Looking at the photo again, she looks pretty relaxed. You can probably just remove the hidey house. She'll probably appreciate having the extra room.

I answered your question on the other thread. Looking at the photo again, she looks pretty relaxed. You can probably just remove the hidey house. She'll probably appreciate having the extra room.

Thanks for the link! Appreciate it! found some really good examples on how I can set it up. When I can get a better home for my Yuki I'll add mine in! Also couldn't find the answer to my question =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back