Help with holland lop kit coloring

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhoffman

Reaction score
So, this is my very first holland litter. My Cali's are doing great, but are all on a rest right now. my holland doe had three kits. Her first litter. And the bucks first as well. We had tries 4 times before they actually took. Anyways, all seem very healthy. The don't jump as much as the Cali's or the mini rexes. Here they are, can someone please help with colors. Really just the one is all I need help with. I originally thought iy was a black otter, but it has changed. I attached two.of the one I need help with and then a group.

View attachment 1425078323283.jpg

View attachment 1425078350088.jpg

View attachment 1425078366550.jpg

It's a chestnut agouti. They always start out as black otter and then as the hair grows and the rings develop they get the brown

I've been great! Still have my tans although I'm bad at updating my topic on the new babies but I do every once in awhile. Actually we have a show tomorrow that I'm excited to go to. I've also aquired a pair of BEW polish and am hoping to have my first litter of them soon.

Not much has been Going on in the rabbitry topic. Maybe a couple of threads a week. I'm excited to see how your first Holland litter grows up! You should post pics of the parents too! Glad to see your cals are getting the spa treatment haha. How have you been otherwise?

Have been pretty good. Things are going great in our end. Yes my Cali's are having a spa treatment. Lol. The were bred a couple times since last July. So, it's time for a break.

I am.very excited for the holland the grow. I am planning on keeping one, just not sure. I am hoping to keep a doe. Since we don't have any shows in this end, everyone is just looking for pet quality. I am trying to find pedigreed, as I would like to eventually go to a show or two. I think it would be fun. I will attach pics of the parents now.

I am hoping to find a broken doe at some point as well.

View attachment 1425167847229.jpg

View attachment 1425167870033.jpg

Latest posts

Back