Love of hormones?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minilopbun

Reaction score
I have read that a bunny circling your feet can either be a playful sign of affection or to get attention or it can be hormonal. My bunny did this to me a few times today after I gave him carrots. At one point I went to pet him right when he did it and he settled down so I guess he wanted pets? He's so hyper and energetic he doesn't really care for pets unless he's tired lol but today I guess he asked for them by circling? He hasn't shown other signs of hormones or dominance or anything he's only 12 weeks old

12 weeks is right around they age when you would expect to start seeing these hormonal behaviours. Bandit first started circling, and then maybe a few days later he started making soft "honking" noises while circling. It it pretty cute behaviour, and I was a little sad to see it go with his neuter, but it was for the best. Now he only circles me if I have a craisin!

Interesting! My Mimzy would circle my feet all the time. He got neutered and he still does it. Maybe a bit less. It's mostly when I first walk into the bunny room!

Latest posts

Back