Any ideas what breed they are?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1424769427.286987.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1424769490.392753.jpg

The male is the one with black spots around his eyes and a spotted line on his back. And my female has spots also around eyes and a spotted line on her back but she has some on her nose and a little bit on her sides and belly. I know they're probably mixed breeds but im curious what you guys think! They dont have the same shape, my male is more round and has compact and my female is longer and her front legs are longer than her husbun! View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1424769996.617481.jpg

Last edited:
Before its even possible for experts to guess you need to provide proper photos. Ages. And current accurate weights (no random guesses) take a look at this link.
http://www.rabbitsonline.net/showthread.php?t=76391

and no matter what people respond with. They are absoutely not english spot mixes

Many breeds come in the broken pattern. Full body pictures (sitting and standing) and accurate weight and age would really help before any guesses are ventured.

The girl has shorter ears and is about the right weight and type of a Polish, but I'm sure she's probably mixed with something else that's small. The boy I'm less sure of. He's bigger and his type is different. It's almost like he has some checkered giant in him because of the ears and facial markings, but his body doesn't match. He may have Polish in him also but is mixed with something larger than the girl.

I'm going to say polish mix. But for the boy maybe a mini satin mix? His face is longer and narrow which isn't usually the case in most of the smaller breeds. He could be a polish mix as well and just on the heavier side due to him not being of show quality. They are probably not full arched mixed rabbits (spot or checkered)

Latest posts

Back