New here! Oliver and me~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cottoncritter

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Chelsea, I'm 22 and I live in Upstate NY. I have one rabbit named Oliver! I think he's a Holland Lop but I could be wrong. I got him in either 2010 or 2011, and he's precious to me! Been such a friendly little marshmallow from the beginning.
Here's a pic;
oliverprofile.png

:sickbunny: I finally decided to join a bunny community after my boyfriend's rabbit Auburn died yesterday morning. (2/22/15) I'll likely post in the Rainbow Bridge section about him soon. We didn't really expect it, we thought he'd get better but I found he had passed yesterday morning when I went to give him his daily medicine. I don't feel happy with our vet's suggestions and feel guilty that Auburn passed away. I'm hoping if there are any problems with my Oliver (heavens please forbid it) in the future, I can get some helpful advice from folks on this site (as well as vet visits, of course). Suggestions about cage/housing set ups would be helpful too! I'll explore that soon.

Sorry this got a bit long! XD Thanks for reading my post, everyone.

Aww thank you! I appreciate the links! I'll be sure to check them out tomorrow (it's bedtime for me now)! We have a lot of potential space to create a neat hang out area for Oliver and it looks like fun working with those NIC cage thingies! :D lol Thanks again!

greeting(s) to the board ...

and sorry for the passing of you bf's bun ( I mean rabbit ) =0(

Latest posts

Back