stuffed animal girlfriend

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyliegp

Reaction score
So I was looking into ways to keep Rumple entertained while im working or at school and I read stuffed animals can be good company, some buns will snuggle and groom them and whatnot. Well he took to it right away and now humps it and any other stuffed animal laying around every chance he gets.

I know he was used for breeding before I got him. Anyways he doesn't seem to be acting aggressive or hormonal, only real issue is he poops all over my floor when he does it... but other than that is there any reason I shouldn't let him carry on with his business?

You need to watch out for him wanting to chew it too much, as you don't want him ingesting bits that could potentially cause a GI blockage. Also you need to make sure that the excessive humping isn't causing his little boy bits to get swollen.

Okay thanks, will do. I only let him have the toy during the day cuz all the thumping keeps me up at night so he does get some time off, also it isn't constant during the day but frequently, say i move it while I spot clean the cage it'll spark his interest, he cant keep away if its out on floor time though.

My older man rocky has a stuffed mouse in his cage all the time. I cut off tags and things he may be tempted to chew on (the tail and the Christmas hat it had on). He definitely humps it and likes to throw it around.

My older man rocky has a stuffed mouse in his cage all the time. I cut off tags and things he may be tempted to chew on (the tail and the Christmas hat it had on). He definitely humps it and likes to throw it around.

My american white Loki's been trying to hump a lot more in the past month, he's about 2. I hadn't wanted to get him neutered based on the whole not sure if vets were actually able and the anesthesia death percentage etcetc.

Last night apparently he thumped til 2am and then this morning again and he never does that! I came down and he stopped. I think he's decided that I'm the object of his affection! :confused:

Do you think this stuffed toy will solve the problem? Or will it just prolong his hormonal sadness and I should talk to a vet I know about potential neutering?

Back