Bunny hasn't done binkies in a while

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bilko

Reaction score
Weird question, but how do I get my bunny to do a binky? He is only 7 months old and I haven't seen him do one in a while( 1-2months). He has heaps of space and some toys, so yeh :p

Pretty sure he is a happy bunny cause he licks me a lot after I pet him.

Have you changed up his toys? Given him something new to play with or explore? I find if I change Spike's environment even just a little bit (like replace one box with a different box or move a tunnel somewhere different), this makes him super happy and curious again.

Also, is the room warmer than usual? Spike binkies less if it's warm. He reserves his energy. But if it's cooler, he tends to run and play more.

I admit that I don't have that many toys for him. I wouldn't quite those chewing thingos I have for em as toys cause he hardly bites them. I do have a tunnel, 2 boxes and a ware barell roller which he uses sometimes. I did try to change it up a bit today by adding a box, but with no avail. It is summer so some days would be really hot, but of late it the weather has been quite cool but I still haven't seen him sprint around and binky.

Maybe I need more toys?

What's the flooring like? My duo hate slippery floors and will just sort of creep around on them but have much more fun on rugs where they have good traction.

Top level is carpet which is where he is mostly and bottom level is floorboards.

Latest posts

Back