Dumpy is going to make an idiot of himself on Thursday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyman666

RIP little Trixie
Reaction score
Trix here-

Dumpy has decided he is going to play his first game in goal at pick up hockey on Thursday. I asked Dumpy what he was thinking.

Anywho- mean, ugly rentacop will be at the rink. Dumpy reckons that he will try to shoot pucks at Dumpy's head, but miss because Dumpy got into his head the last time they played against each other.

Dumpy took a selfie in his new helmet. Dumpy even painted "Big Stu" on his helmet. Dumpy says it goes with "pidasso" that goes on the back if his sweaters. Why does Dumpy call himself "Big Stu Pidasso"? I thought his name was Daddy Dumpy...

Dumpy says that mean rentacop would be the most fatty and bitter tasting stew.

Other people laugh hysterically when Dumpy says he is "Big Stu Pidasso". I don't get it. What is so funny about this weird, made up name?

I think it's self-deprecating humor, Trixie. :imstupid It's kind of like how he lets you call him Daddy Dumpy. :litterhealthy: We should all just cheer him on to beat the rentacop's team. :cop: Go Raging Rabbits!!:party0002:

Yay Raging Rabbits!!!!!

Trigger started calling Daddy "Dumpy" after Daddy called him "Lumpy". I used to call him "Daddy Doo Doo" after he called me "Boo Boo". But Dumpy just stuck... :huh

Dumpy hasn't played goal on ice EVER. He did play goal in street hockey many, many years back. Mummers and I don't know why he suddenly wants to block flying pucks.

Dumpy is just weeerd.

Update: Dumpy has sore hocks. He calls it Plantar Fasciitis. He is rolling his hocks on the tennis ball Trigger used to steal. Dumpy is in pain. Poor Dumpy :(

Maybe he will make an idiot out of himself next Thursday.

Latest posts

Back