Junk Mail

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baron

Reaction score
My human tossed something into a plastic bin he called "Junk Mail". I am certain it is very important, I kept pulling it out and he kept putting it back into the plastic bin. After the third or fourth time I think he finally understood I was keeping his junk mail regardless of his wishes. It was made of paper and contained something inside. Once I managed to get the paper open I found it to contain yet another paper folded inside. It was diabolical how they managed to create such a device. I chewed it and tossed it about and yet again he tossed both the paper and the paper container into the plastic bin.

I waited and chose my time to yet again remove the papers from the bin. From what I have learned the junk mail item contains a secret message he doesn't want me to gather the information from. I will figure out what the code on that paper means; "Special offer only $29.99 for Broadband Internet". I am almost certain he will get more of this junk mail before long.

My human always throws cool stuff in the bin. I always take it out. They never got junk mail. But I like the Ikea catalogue. And my mom is always throwing soda cans and water bottles. I like to take them out and make noise. My daddy once made an obstacle course for me. But I crash through them. My humans call it bunny bowling now cuz I like to crash through the bottles and cans.

Latest posts

Back