My Bunny Passed Away

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lover4daisy

Reaction score
Hello. My rabbit passé away today, and I really want something to remember her by. Do anyone know how to get something to remember her by, like a lucky foot or tail? Thank you.

Maybe get her cremated and put in an urn of some sort, that's pretty traditional. I wouldn't suggest mutilating your dead bunny for its tail or foot though..

I am sorry for your loss

Keeping a part of your rabbit seems kinda morbid to me, but well... Keeping a rabbit leg isn't unheard of, I guess.
When I was a kid and one of my animals passed away (I had guinea pigs at the time), my parents used to bury them in the garden of our country house and plant a nice tree, plant or flower over them. That way we thought of them everytime we saw the plant and it was as if part of them was still living through it, somehow. I always thought it was kind of comforting and I will probably do the same for my rabbits when the time comes.

Get some clay from the craft store and put some ink on your bunnies paw and then press it into the clay to imprint it's paw.

Some people take there pets to a pet preservation for taxidermy. I wouldn't but some people do. I think most famous animal are done like the long rangers horse, Lassie, Roy Rogers horse.

Latest posts

Back