My bunny :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjtwugig

Reaction score
I have a bunny named Camilla. She is a holland lop and I just love her to pieces... the other day she was hopping back and forth on my bed and she was doing her little chewing thing she does on my blanket. Well she was by my arm and started licking it. Cats and dogs lick people but I had no idea that bunnies do too...

awwwwwwwww! rabbits only lick you when they really like you. It is there cute little way of showing affection.

I am certainly glad for that! Her and I have our alone time in the morning. I hold her, talk to her and let her hop on my bed ( no she doesn't leave little pellets behind ). She has bitten me a few times but only where my clothes are but never on my bare arm. I know she doesn't bite intentionally but the first time she licked I did think she was going to bite but she never did. She just hopped to the other end of my bed came back and licked some more. Anyway she licks me everyday now. I am glad she likes me cuz she had babies last month and they all died and she seemed to be depressed after. I am just glad she is feeling better :)

My daughter's rabbit, SunDancer gives kiss quite a bit.......and she isnt always picky about who she gives kisses too. On the other hand, my rabbit, Black Jack hasn't given kisses at all. He a nice friendly rabbit, but not really the cuddly affectionate type. Pepsi, my son's rabbit, has given kisses on occasion too.

Awwww! That is great for you! Most rabbits will only lick you if they like you very much. It is like they are welcoming you into their bunny family. Rabbits spend a lot of time grooming each other, so it is a super special experience when your rabbit grooms you!!!! It took me a long time before my buns decided that I was family enough for grooming! And it is so cute because their tongues are so little and soft.

Latest posts

Back