Genders?? Baby Guinea Pigs

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please no one reply.... Wrong pics, right pics will be under this comment

Let's please reserve the 'Urgent' plea for things that actually are urgent, such as life threatening illnesses. This isn't a question that requires an urgent response, even though you may be wanting an answer right away.

Hopefully someone will come along that can help you identify the sexes. This is a rabbit forum though, so any sexing help from knowledgeable guinea pig owners is going to be somewhat limited. You would probably have better luck on a GP forum with these type of questions.

I've gone ahead and changed the thread title to be more descriptive of your issue.

Jbun
Health and Wellness Moderator

Last edited:
It is not easy to say with photos, or you should have someone take photos while you hold that so that the guinea pigs are not tilted to the side and the photos not so blurry.
Sexing guinea pigs isn't hard. Girls are making a Y shape, the fleshy part is pointy looking whereas boys make an i shape, with the fleshy part round.
Tiger definitely looks like a girl to me (almost 100% sure) and midnight like a boy (less sure as your fingers are pressing his belly).
The others are not clear enough to see

Autumn- Female. tiger- Male, Midnight- Male, Isabella (bad picture) But I would say Male but can't be sure the picture is to fuzzy

Well midnight autumn and izzy all have the same part... They all look the same

Hi it is hard to tell with those pics but I do won 2 male piggies and have sexed them before. I think Autumn is definetely a girl but it is hard to tell with the rest as the pictures are a bit blurry. I might be able to tell if you took some close ups.

Latest posts

Back