Need Rabbitry Name Ideas!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OntarioHollands

Reaction score
I want to rename my Rabbitry...it's called Rainbow Rabbitry right now, but I would like something more professional and sophisticated.
1.png

I would like it to include "Holland" or "Holland Lops". Any ideas welcome!
1.png

I've been breeding Holland Lops since '08 mostly for fun. Lately I've been really trying to improve them and this year one of my rabbits won a Best in Show and 1st in the Light Rabbit Class at a local fall fair. Then two of my rabbits where taken to The Royal Winter Fair in Toronto, placing 4th and 7th.

I don't do specific colors, since I love variety and doing only a couple colors for me gets boring, lol! Although primarily right now I have Harlequins (the color), Broken Black Torts, Broken Blacks, and Tri's.

I'm not going to be doing any other breed since I've tried a couple different ones in the past and Hollands were the only ones that stuck!
What I want is friendly, healthy Hollands with cute colors...and of course good type. I would like to gear towards show/breeding stock but still sell pets.

I kinda like Royal Winter Rabbitry
1.png

Or Prisma Hollands...

I am looking into maybe registering, so I want to be 100% sure of my rabbitry name
1.png

Royal Winter Rabbitry sounds too much like the royal winter fair to me.

Honestly, it's your decision, I changed my rabbitry name multiple times over the years. I still haven't pinpointed a name for mine since getting back into the hobby.

I am hoping to breed mini rexes with my kids for the same reasons as you breed you lops. Good pets with show qualities/type. As far as names go, I have no idea what would sound good as of yet. so far the winter one sounds good. Not sure Prisma makes sense with holland lops.

Latest posts

Back